In addition to candidates’ experience and presentation style, clients are rightly interested in candidates’ potential leadership success: how they think, what motivates them and how they influence and lead.
Our in-house team of fully accredited organisational psychology practitioners are very experienced in the use of psychometric tests and can objectively appraise the shortlisted candidate against these and other personal qualities.
- The benefits of using psychometric assessments include:
- An objective, sector-normed and leadership-normed assessment, measuring candidates against each other and against their peers
- A candid summary of people’s distinctive strengths
- A set of final interview questions, based on candidates’ ‘blind spots’ and revealed development needs
- A positive, fair, objective experience for candidates, including full feedback, meaning even unsuccessful candidates feel they benefit from the process
Once the assessments have been completed by the shortlisted candidates, we will provide you with individually written reports which describe each candidate’s ability and potential against those attributes deemed critical for success in the role. In addition, we are able provide your selection committee with a set of final interview questions, based on candidates’ ‘blind spots’ and revealed development needs, which we have found to be very useful, especially for important leadership positions.